Touristic potential of a region
Research provides updated data of the conditions on the touristic market. It can include both entrepreneurs who works directly in tourism (e.g. hotels, gastronomy, travel agencies, touristic guides) and companies that depend indirectly on regional tourism (e.g. construction or commercial enterprises). The research target can be tourists who evaluate each aspect of a holiday stay in a certain region.
Topics of the touristic potential research are:
- A diagnosis of the current state and of the tendencies in touristic movement
- Detailed goals of touristic journeys
- The touristic offer of a region
- Accommodation conditions
- The evaluation of the stay in a region
- The evaluation of informative activities and of the promotion in a region
- Profiles of tourists
The qualification of relationships among subjects connected with the tourism of a region.